1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Cup and handle

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by arunmohan, Apr 7, 2017.

1. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

There is a huge volume build up, can someone please enlighten on why this stock is having a uptrend.

[​IMG]

shabbir and raja_praveen like this.
  2. raja_praveen

raja_praveen Champion

CHARTS READING
    @arunmohan ji
    Kindly tell us the steps & website how to insert this image directly inthe post.

Well coming to the Question >> Chart >> though am not an expert I would like to draw my way of viewing a chart.
    This view is presented to you to explain how different a chart pattern changes completely from person to person.
    chart attached here https://invst.ly/3p7ma
    From this chart the stock has fallen from 65 levels to 16-18 and taken nice suport.
    support ==== stock about to adjust and perception in this stock is changing
    so after support stock is raising with higher highs and small corrections and today it amassed a great gain.
    After downfall the stock will have sideways upto 22 level and then it steadily raised.
    When stock moving sideways we must be cautious same happened to Adanipower u can check
    So in my viewing I expected a breakout and thus I feel a validity and a strong reason in the raise.

at region 28 levels there is major hurdle and stock easily crossed.So the volume buildup is more and in coming days,we maynot be surprised it may go up to 65 levels from where its fallen.

This is my personal view. This is purely my attempt of understanding a chart and I find a valid reason according to my viewing of chart. Members may present their views.
    Thanq

ganeshc89, shabbir and arunmohan like this.
  3. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

Raja ji, I use chartnexus software and make the charts on my desktop then I mail it to myself and post it here.

Thanks for the analysis sir, I was not confident on my analysis that the stock would go further up that's why asked the seniors in the group.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

5. bhat64

bhat64 Apprentice

Guys is this a proper cup and handle..doesn't look like..the bottom of the cup is not clean. Please let me know

Sent from my iPhone using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Agree but its more of a parabola

nirajshah likes this.
  7. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion