1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Tanla Solutions

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by bnnarayana, Jun 21, 2017.

1. bnnarayana

bnnarayana Contributor

Dear Members,
    Tanla Solutions fundamentals are good,one can enter the stock around 34.50 to 35.70 for target of 65+.
    May I request the community members to study the technicals and give the feed back.

Sent from my Le X526 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah likes this.
  2. rbathri

rbathri Member

nirajshah likes this.
  3. bnnarayana

bnnarayana Contributor

Hi,
    Compared to previous 4 quarters, the quality of the company is trending upwards, attractively stock valuation, PAT,EPS and net sales are good.
    My personal opinion is that, we should be willing to take some risk to earn money. The risk can be minimised by following strict stop loss as suggested by our mentor Shabbir. The various analysts will give different views on the stock if we go as per them, we will never earn in stock market.

nirajshah likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

2009 to 2012 the sales for the company has been doing this 687.13 366.44 296.52 178.11 which is horrible for any company when your sales and bottom line keeps dipping for 4 years in a row. It can be because of recession but it could be that they have too much dependency on some GEO or on some sector.

Apart from that I also see that theire profit margins has shrunk from 30% to under 10% in last 3 years. Clearly what has been written about its business longetivity on quora should have some truth.

When you have some of the good midcap IT company available at similar valuations, why take so much risk in this mini IT company.

I will avoid for more reasons than one.

nirajshah likes this.
  5. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

I read about your post on price action strategy, Where and how do I start to learn about price action strategy?

nirajshah likes this.
  6. shabbir

Some hint is here https://shabbir.in/free-technical-analysis/ and then the full is in my eBook

nirajshah and arunmohan like this.
  7. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

shabbir and nirajshah like this.
  8. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

If you are looking for a small cap IT company, COSYN or Cyient can be a good choice as they are recommended by Porinju as well.

9. bnnarayana

bnnarayana Contributor

Hi
    Thanks a lot for recommend ING COSYN or Cyient can you give us entry level and technical recommendations.

10. Suresh_Sinha

They aren't based on technical recommendations but fundamentals. COSYN as Poriunju once told is the company that handles AADHAR and will benefit tremendously from digital India

11. bnnarayana

bnnarayana Contributor

Hi,
    As per my study, I am not happy with the fundamentals of COSYN. The share price dropped from 252 in Jan 2017 to 84 don't know, how much down it will go , unless technical experts in this forum help us. We can wait for few more quarters to see that fundamentals are really good before investing.

shabbir and arunmohan like this.
  12. shabbir

Completely agree on the price damage part of the stock. It is an avoid unless you know some different fundamentals. It was overly hyped about benefits of digital India

13. Suresh_Sinha

Yes true and I also did not like it.