1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Axis bank rally

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by paresh_gujarati, Apr 6, 2017.

1. paresh_gujarati

paresh_gujarati Member

2. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Paresh ji may be i am wrong but from my point of view thier are other banks which are better then Axis bank Like Karur Vysya Bank bank KTK bank which are available at affordable price range.
    1.) Axis Bank is in uptrend soon it will touch 550 and 600 rs level.(Technicals are good No doubt.)
    2.) Only the problem is i dont like the management style of the axis bank you can say careless.
    3.) Axis bank right now taking less initiatives which is shows thier management process right now halt.(Uncertainty).
    4.) This Bank Trade Like FROG One leap 60 to 70 Points UP and one leap more then 100 Points down so it is disaster.( So avoid Frog Stocks.)
    5.) You can Make lot of money in options with this type of frog stocks but for this you have proper knowledge about options.
    6.) For my my opinion i will avoid.

Thanks

paresh_gujarati likes this.
  3. paresh_gujarati

paresh_gujarati Member

Actually I have 30 shares at the level of 520 averaged since 8 months.. Waiting for upward movement.

Sent from my Le X509 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

4. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

I will say wait to get out from loss and to book some profit and after holding 8 months so wait little bit i feel after 25- 30 days maximum it will cross your buying price. some of my friend hold it at 590 rs and 600 rs.
    Thanks

paresh_gujarati likes this.
  5. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

And You can keep an EYE in these Stocks ONGC and BEL.

6. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

paresh ji your axis bank is moving upward ..

shabbir likes this.