1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Please advise on my mutual fund holding

Discussion in 'Mutual Funds' started by akashgupt81, Aug 25, 2017.

1. akashgupt81

akashgupt81 Active Member

Please review my current Mutual funds plan and please advise me on it. All are regular plan. Except DSP tax saver i am doing monthy SIP on remaining plans. Please let me know how is these plan? Please advise

Attached Files:

nirajshah likes this.
  2. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

akashgupt81 likes this.
  3. akashgupt81

Sabbir, please advise me.In Reliance tax saver I did only single SIP and stopped. Pharma and banking mf started recently 2 months back. I started mf investment from last year. My monthly mf SIP is 20k per month.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

@akashgupt81 You should be avoiding the thematic funds like banking and pharma because mutual funds has very little control on them even when they know crash in the sector is coming soon. Read - https://shabbir.in/identify-best-funds/

Yes you can do a bottom phishing in those funds like as of now Pharma was not doing good and so you may hvae entered in that fund well but again it needs very active management.

Rest looks quite ok to me and keep a close eye on the performance every 6 months or so.

5. akashgupt81

Thanks Shabbir, definitely I will take care of specific sectorial mf. What about other mf. Small cap flex mico are duplicate. Is it fine or can either close one and increase other. In one year I am seeing 12% profit. Is it good return in term of mf. Please guide

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    nirajshah likes this.
  6. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Yes its a good returns and I agree there are some overlaps but they are bound to happen for new investor and there isn't much that you need to be doing immediately and see each performs after sometime and then take the needed action.

nirajshah and akashgupt81 like this.
  7. grv1007

grv1007 New Member

IT Professional Banker
    nirajshah likes this.