1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Page Industries

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by nirajshah, Nov 10, 2017.

1. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

Bumper result as always and has never seen any significant corrections. So what is good level to enter in page industries.

Sent from my Micromax Q385 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Correction in market due to other factor like Korea and other such area should be used to enter in these kind of stocks.

3. vjx

vjx Member

Price to book value: 29.95
    Stock P/E: 84.24
    PEG Ratio: 3.46
    Price to Sales: 10.65

Isn't the stock too pricy? I believe fair valuation at a high level is around Rs 6500 based on EPS (last 3 years)...

Do you wait for fair price or 4x to enter? How do you evaluate fair price? Keen to learn...

nirajshah likes this.
  4. shabbir

A stock that has never had a less than 10% sales growth for a decade and less than 10% ROCE in last decade. Awesome management and have plans for the long term. Very good business model and really scalable demands higher valuations. So you can't just jump in and you can't buy these stocks purely on fundamentals. You have to buy them in dips and based on technicals when in corrective mode.

bnnarayana and vjx like this.
  5. vjx

vjx Member

Got it... Thanks for the clarification. Mostly I used fundamentals and technicals to enter... If it is pricy, I've always avoided that stock.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

6. shabbir

Things are pricey for a reason. Price is what you pay and value is what you get. You get growth at a higher price but a consistent growth at much higher price these days. Not too ideal but then you have to use corrections to buy them.

vjx likes this.
  7. vjx

vjx Member

What screens are used for positional & long term investments? My screen would've certainly avoided this as pricey...

Sent from my BLN-L22 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir likes this.
  8. shabbir

9. bhat64

bhat64 Apprentice

Brexit and demon were the best days to buy such stocks. Check page 5 years chart and look for the price dips on brexit and demon..if you missed buying at that time then wait for the next storm to hit markets where fear grips and u buy at that point..great companies like page can be bought when there is fear and sold (I very rarely do it though) when there is greed..eicher and Maruthi and Asian paints and HUL and Britannia see all their long term charts ..only time u get to enter is during a storm..

Sent from my iPhone using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir and nirajshah like this.
  10. bhat64

bhat64 Apprentice

One tip I got from one of the blogs is to have a market crash fund..so now I have one..but don’t see a crash anywhere in near term..but I expect Modi to bring in the benami property act and do some major reforms in labor laws which will give me such entry points..until then I plan to keep building the market crash fund in a ultra short term debt fund

Sent from my iPhone using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir and nirajshah like this.
  11. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

Market crash fund. Awesome idea

Sent from my Micromax Q385 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir likes this.
  12. shabbir