1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Shabbir can you still share your entry in stocks

Discussion in 'Portfolio Updates' started by sudheerpal2, Dec 20, 2017.

1. sudheerpal2

sudheerpal2 New Member

Hi Shabbir,

I recently read your new declaration that now onwards you won't be sharing any new contract notes. That's totally fine.

My question is, can you still share your entry in the price with the price and the reason behind it.
    If this happens we are still happy, as your research was helping many other. At least for me.

raphelabhilash likes this.
  2. madhuvarsha

madhuvarsha Member

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I can't share the price of entry or exit because that makes it shaky. I can share the information about the stock but not my views about it because information is all in the public domain but not my views about the stock.

So as long as I am not sharing only the information, it isn't too much valuable. As always let me explain things with an example.
    Again I can't share my views about the business so the above information becomes quite irrelevant because the missing piece of information is the view on the above information and how I see this may or may not impact the companies sales and profits going ahead or when I see things really taking a a good or bad shape.

So all we can do is discuss about the companies information available in public domain. That should also prove to be good because it will help us analyze the business and find the right choice of business for sure.

nirajshah likes this.
  4. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

5. chaitanya_mella

chaitanya_mella Contributor

6. madhuvarsha

madhuvarsha Member

Shabbir bhai..we can continue this group as it is. Only thing that ..u will not share ur contract to us. Let us not make things complex...keep continue good work.

7. madhuvarsha

madhuvarsha Member

Additonally, there are many platform where discussion or recommendations given based on available public domain data . TV channels are recommending stock options full day with "SO CALLED EXPERTS " . So , we should not worry much ....It is a discussion forum where one can share his thoughts...buying or selling is personal choice of group members.

8. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Exactly, I can share information about the stocks but not my views and I will continue doing that for sure. I will not share price related information. I did share information about Lupin for sure in the above posts and I will continue doing that.

TV experts are SEBI registered analysts where they can talk about stocks. They are registered is enough to talk about stocks.

abhijitupsc likes this.
  9. chaitanya_mella

chaitanya_mella Contributor

Price is secondary. Views are worth a gold mine though

abhijitupsc and shabbir like this.
  10. jiju6justus

jiju6justus Member

Engineer
    very true .....

shabbir likes this.