1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

About Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Mutual Fund

Discussion in 'Enjoying DIYTA? Share it here' started by karthikkv34, Feb 27, 2018.

1. karthikkv34

karthikkv34 Member

Hi Friends,

I'm new to this block also new to stock market as well....

Myself Karthik am working in a Private Firm and keen to learn about stock market since last 3 months.

Recently I had planned to invest in ELSS.

For ELSS I chose "Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Mutual Fund" is it a good mutual fund for long term & will I get any dividend ?also is it a right time for lum-sump amount, planned to invest 1lack as one shot.

Please advice me is it good to go for one shot or can i opt SIP. besides I'm ready to take moderate risk on MF since I'm looking for good return.

2. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

Yes it is quite a good fund. If tax saving is your agenda, you have only month of march and so have to invest in one shot but if you want to invest otherwise, split the lumpsum into 5 tranches to take advantage of any correction in the next few months.

karthikkv34 likes this.
  3. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

karthikkv34 likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You shouldn't be investing in an ELSS fund if you don't want to save tax. See https://shabbir.in/elss/

In case you want to save tax, you have no option but to do a lumpsum investment in the next few days.

nirajshah and karthikkv34 like this.