1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Take solutions

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by laveshdixit, Jun 18, 2020.

1. laveshdixit

laveshdixit Responder

Software
    What is happening with Take Solutions? It is either in upper circuit or lower circuit?

How were the last quarter results?

Regards
    Lavesh

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah and rbathri like this.
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Results wasn't very good. Moreover, 9% of promoters sold stake. Not a good stock to get into right now. I have a keen eye on it. Is waiting for management update on why the companies (ESYSPRO INFOTECH LIMITED and Asia Global Trading (chennai) Pvt. Limited) sold off as promoters.

I have read news about some Sriram group company buying back as well but then it is not in the BSE site as yet.

https://www.bseindia.com/stock-shar...TAKE/532890/disclosures-insider-trading-2015/

nirajshah likes this.
  3. shabbir

Promoters Esyspro Infotech and Asia Global Trading (Chennai) Pvt offloaded their entire 4.12 percent stake each in Take Solutions on the NSE.

Esyspro Infotech sold 60,96,515 equity shares in the software company at Rs 51.9 per share, whereas Shriram Group Executives Welfare Trust was the buyer.

Asia Global Trading (Chennai) Pvt sold 60,96,514 shares of Take Solutions at Rs 51.9 per share, whereas SVL was the buyer.

nirajshah likes this.
  4. manickarajan

manickarajan Responder

nirajshah and shabbir like this.
  5. shabbir

I am continuously evaluating the news flow. Till we have Mr Srinivasan as the director in the company, I have the faith in the company. However, if I get the hint of him changing, may be out. You have to take the call but as of now when promoters sell stake, I am not very comfortable for sure.

nirajshah likes this.
  6. shabbir

I have sold 1400 units out of 2600 units of Take solutions that I had in my portfolio.

The reason is, I was hoping some clarifications from Take solutions for why promoters holding company ESYSPRO INFOTECH LIMITED and ASIA GLOBAL TRADING (CHENNAI) PRIVATE LTD sold off. However, other promoter company purchased the stake as well but there were some resignations as well.

I waited for getting some clarifications but as it didn't happen, I have reduced my position by more than half.

7. shabbir

I have also sold off the remaining 1200 units as well. No updates from the management on the issue of why promoters sold off isn't something that is comforting for me.

nirajshah and kanuagarwal9975 like this.
  8. manickarajan

manickarajan Responder

nirajshah and shabbir like this.
  9. shabbir

Yes a loss of almost 90k. I am writing a detail writeup on the same. As of now Zensar looks good but then has runup a lot as well. However, I am not investing more as of now because I think the market has run up too soon too fast.

nirajshah likes this.
  10. sethuramcbe

sethuramcbe Responder

Shabbir on IT space there is headwind across for next some quarters right

how is persistent in that space

nirajshah likes this.
  11. shabbir

Headwinds and tailwinds always exists but I prefer investing in unique companies and there aren't many in the Indian IT space.

One simple question that should be the base of the investment which is what does persistent do that its peers can't do. I invested in Take for the same reasons that it was focused on a very different niche that is away from BFSI.

Similarly, what persistent does is same as what Zensar does to a large extent.

nirajshah likes this.
  12. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

Good decision
    Sent from my Redmi 6A using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

chaitanya_mella and shabbir like this.