1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

NSE IFSC – Invest in US Stocks via Your Demat Account

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by shabbir, Mar 6, 2022.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Know everything about NSE IFSC - a first of its kind product by NSE for Indian retail investors to invest in US stocks directly

Continue reading...

2. emailsaravanans

emailsaravanans Active Member

What about options like vested app? I recently opened an account with them.

shabbir likes this.
  3. shabbir

I am not too sure how they are doing it but it is quite interesting. Do they provide you with dividends? How they actually do it is important. Now when the NSE exchange provide us an option it is much better choice.

4. laveshdixit

laveshdixit Responder

Software
    Did you invest in US stocks @shabbir and @emailsaravanans?
    Srinivas, how has your experience been with Vested app?
    Shabbir, your experience with NSE IFSC?

I am interested in buying the tech stocks that have fallen too much and I see value in them now. (Mostly interested in Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Meta and MSFT).

5. laveshdixit

laveshdixit Responder

Software
    All the above tech stocks moved by 20% up in a matter of a couple of days.

6. shabbir

Nope. I am finding too much value and opportunity in Indian stocks that I am too short on funds for the US stocks at this moment.

7. emailsaravanans

emailsaravanans Active Member

Yes, I have invested in FANG stocks through vested. So far it has been a good experience. Also, there is an FANG ETF by Mirae Asset which is also an option. If you focus on NASDAQ, u can invest in kotak NASDAQ FOF.

I feel it is good to time to start accumulating them in smaller portions. But, 20% increase in one day and 15% fall in one day is all normal for US stocks. I have seen many such 10-15% single day fall since February this year. I am not sure if the inflation problem is completely solved. I think yesterday reaction was due to a positive news about reduced inflation which is also reflected in Indian market today.

I feel Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook (Meta), Alphabet, and Apple (FAANG is changed to MAMAA stocks) are not here to go down. If any future tech innovations has to happen, it should be from them only. They are all sitting on huge cash with so many innovations and research currently happening on future technologies (like metaverse, AI, crypto, cloud, etc).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    shabbir likes this.
  8. shabbir

Agree on this point. If it doesn't happen from them, they will buy out the one who does it. So yes it is true. However, I am seeing a different India and innovations in Indian eco0system.

Watch this

and then also

And so I think we are better off finding gems in India itself as yet.

emailsaravanans likes this.