1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Adani hindenburg report?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nirajshah, Jan 27, 2023.

1. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

What one should be doing now? Hold Adani stocks?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Adani hindenberg reports are all over the place and I have got couple of questions already on this.

In the first place, you shouldn't have invested in any of the Adani group stocks. I have been vocal about it quite clearly and you can see it in the short video here

https://youtube.com/shorts/0Jt2qiIZHBo

However, if you still own them, you should sell them right away. Now, first thing on Monday morning.

Valuations were always on the higher side and some companies trading at a PE multiple of more than 500. Quite bizarre.

You can see the Debt and valuation charts here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then companies were going up, up and away.

[​IMG]

Source https://hindenburgresearch.com/adani/

So when you have so many things happening that you are not able to understand, just keep away from it. I know it is difficult but then those who can apply sanity makes money from the market

Further, why you want to be taking the burden of loan that Adani group has? I was never convinced and so never had it.

emailsaravanans likes this.
  3. emailsaravanans

emailsaravanans Active Member

I don't think we need a detailed explanation for exiting from Adani shares. Debt to Ratio and the PE ratio straight forward filtered them out a long time back.

Just one liner of urs is sufficient "In the first place, you shouldn't have invested in any of the Adani group stocks. However, if you still own them, you should sell them right away."

shabbir likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Agree but then everyone is not that keen to understand them and only do so after burning their fingers. However, many of my blog readers are but not all. I think we (each one of us) need to be doing a little more to make everyone aware.