1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

axis bank or sbi or ICICI

Discussion in 'Chart of the Week' started by joel_lobo, Dec 15, 2014.

1. joel_lobo

joel_lobo New Member

Hi ,

Axis / SBI / icici have all split , which one is your top pick and what levels can we enter.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Keep one stock per thread and also try to share your levels and that will help me analyze how well you have grasped it.

It is completely ok to be all wrong and that is when we can learn the most.

3. joel_lobo

joel_lobo New Member

hey shabbir,

I am still on the 10th page of your book, didnt go further yet, Will complete it during the vacation, Just wanted to understand the views of other members as to which banking stock is a good buy at current levels. Have not started investing yet in stocks, but have tracked axis bank and it seems to be only going northwards since its split.

SBI and ICICI have recently split so wanted to know if anyone is following those stocks.

4. shabbir

Every stock can be good or bad depending on your views and timeframe and I am not very upbeat on market these days and I expect a slow correction which may lead to sharp correction. Too many indicators are in favor of correction.

5. joel_lobo

joel_lobo New Member

yes shabbir, Very well said, Another crash today, Which is good for people who want to start investing.

6. shabbir

Exactly and I am one of them. Have been waiting for a big crash for almost a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk