1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

How to control emotions ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by k_singh, Aug 10, 2020.

1. k_singh

k_singh Member

Common Psychological Problem faced by Retail investors generally that s/he can not control her/his emotions during trading/ investing time.
    Discussion will be deeply appreciate by forum member if we find ultimate solution.

Sent from my Mi A3 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah likes this.
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Knowledge and patience will help you control your emotions. I am culprit of exiting early in Britannia and Jubilant Foods but then there is no regret because I am making money in my other investment. Once you don't, you tend to buy the same stock at the top and then need to wait over it.

Once you are willing to learn and is able to find the right stock to invest, you will be in a much better position to control the emotions.

Finally, I think be in the market to make money slowly and over time instead of trying to make it too fast too soon.

nirajshah likes this.
  3. k_singh

k_singh Member

nirajshah likes this.
  4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The pleasure is all mine.

nirajshah likes this.
  5. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion