1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

IDFC BANK Will be in banknifty Index from 31st March.

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by ganeshc89, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

IDFC BANK will replace Bank of India In bank nifty index so it is right time to invest or enter in IDFC bank i hope now FII will jump after 31 march...

nirajshah likes this.
  2. gunwalvikram

gunwalvikram Member

IDBI Debt to equity: 15.16
    EPS: ₹ -17.94

- Company has low interest coverage ratio.

- The company has delivered a poor growth of 8.63% over past five years.

- Company has a low return on equity of -2.32% for last 3 years.

- Contingent liabilities of Rs.212856.92 Cr.

- Earnings include an other income of Rs.4207.96 Cr.

nirajshah likes this.
  3. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

Hi, there is no volume support. If it has to break 73 it will take 2 months atleast.

Am I looking at it right or missing something?

Attached Files:

nirajshah likes this.
  4. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

i am talking about the idfc bank.

5. gunwalvikram

gunwalvikram Member

6. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Arun ji you are right.I am not saying you are wrong.
    Ok let me discuss with you.
    1.) First of all when you want to invest in certain stocks then first decide your time period whether is short or long ( 1 months or 6 months or more.) then calculate their base price it will give your idea that where you are entering. so it will hel you to buy at lower price not at higher prices
    2.) Second company should be of quality not like any company it should be bank or it should be from index or the fundamentals of the company should be good.

Now what happen people are using to much brain in taking decision using to much fundamentals and technical and this nailed them because when they are assure that company is good the prices are already hit the new high.

for example I have given idea to buy the jktyre to my friends and also posted analysis here in this forum so what happen next day prices dips to 116 rs from 119 my friend starting comments ans saying me that yar this will touch 100 rs and some of them told me that it will go to 80 rs level and the what happen next jk tyre touch 136 rs price I hope it will touch 16o rs soon .

I always try to put money on the those stocks which are strongs i dont care about the stock movements and try to avoid stocks above 400 to 500 rs because they fall then recovery time will be more.No doubt they will recover but they take more time ( Base price is used for safe entry).
    For example some of my friend buy axis at 590 and 600 levels now they are crying and some of them book loss.

Now great example simple risk and reward.
    Capital = 100000
    1.) Stock A price 70 rs = Stocks That can be buy from 100000 is = 1428
    2.) stock B 450 rs = Stocks That can be buy from 100000 is = 222
    after three years
    1.) stock A 250 means 180 rs per stock Increase = PROFIT 257040
    2.) Stock B 1000 means 550 rs per stock = Profit 122100

and risk in both stock will be the same that is 1 lakh rs.
    So i can see that Stock A is More Potential Then Stock B thats why prefer to choose low price stocks and blooming ones rather those who already bloom and trading at higher price because not every stocks become MRF, Maruti,INFY Stocks Fall More then they advance and lower price stock affected less then those who are trading at higher price like 800, 2000 rs stocks.

===================================================================================================================
    *Now Most Importing Thing dont think too much Stock Market is risk taking business if you are not taking risk you will earn nothing.
    *Now second every stock move in cyclic process going down and coming up means "Jo niche Jaygea wo upper bhi ata hain only take time to recover".
    *Example Hindalco 25 July 2015 price was 191 approx then in 12 feb 2016 60 rs approx now price in march 3 2017 it touches 198 rs so dont be afraid from investing only company should be of quality.
    ====================================================================================================================
    IDFC BANK
    =========
    * Sold Their NPA of worth 5000 cr rs.
    * Why volume is less because people are waiting for listing it in bank nifty index in place of bank India and every body know that if its get listed then sure it will touch the 100 rs mark.(Most important FII will definitely going to invest in this bank )
    * If you are thinking this bank is doing nothing then you are wrong this in terms of market cap This is seven largest bank and i feel it is more better then RBL bank at discounted price.
    * 1 year old bank so give some time it will appreciate its price.
    * Check This delver in BSE of the IDFC Bank which is 93.09 % on 23 march means total traded shares 45,11,682 and delivered 41,99,852 so i feel that now price will move up this shows the participation of the investors in the stock.
    (http://www.bseindia.com/markets/equ...xpandable=7&scripcode=539437&flag=sp&Submit=G)

now to much technical and fundamentals is not good it only tells you about the quality of the company and psychological aspects of the people in charts (supports and resistance) you should do smart thinking and take chance at right time to get profits dont listen to others so do your own analysis and if you are satisfy then put your money into that stocks.

i hope this will help you.

thanks

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    nirajshah, shabbir and arunmohan like this.
  7. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

8. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

Honestly thanks a lot for taking the pain to explain the different aspects, I did only the charts and tried to figure out the outcome. But after your answer I understand I need to look beyond technical charts.
    Henceforth I will look at the fundamentals and market news before making conclusion.
    Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah, raja_praveen and shabbir like this.
  9. arunmohan

arunmohan Active Member

ganeshc89 likes this.
  10. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

i will say after 31st march if it joins bank nifty index i will not put any stop loss on this bank.Because i hope news is not a hoax and after listing in Bank nifty liquidity will increase and FII will also take part. Price boom Will happen And i feel it will cross 100 rs barrier soon.Why i am saying put stop loss because it is rule of trading or shorterm trades but if you are long term investor then no need at least 1-3 years.

http://www.indiainfoline.com/articl...-bank-nifty-from-march-31-117021700356_1.html

Thanks

arunmohan and shabbir like this.
  11. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

12. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Ok finally it is added in bank nifty index. you can check here https://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/bn_home_page.htm
    Money control and ET till now they didn't updated their index list its not reflecting any change.

I hope this is available at quite impressive price no doubt back by GOI and adding it to bank nifty we can hope we can get 100 points at least.
    dont know why it will become idfc twins like hdfc twins why because most of the bank are consolidating and merging and then their will be less bank in markets.

ok thanks .

arunmohan and shabbir like this.