1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

is there any chance AMC will get bankrupt ?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nagarjunadevasani, May 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nagarjunadevasani

nagarjunadevasani Member

Hi Shabbir Ji,
    After loosing so much amount because of without knowledge and high aggressive in trading now thought to stop trading and do SIP into nifty bees for some long term like 10-15 years .. so in this process i got doubt like if we keep put all money(through SIP) in nifty (NIFTYBEES) or bank nifty bees(BANKBEES) for such a long time then suddenly if because of AMC fraud we may loose completely .. can you please guide me doing SIP in these two ETF for such a long time is it worthy decision ? i am not expecting to perform double or triple of investment ..i just looking for safety and but with returns ..

can you please advice any time AMC gone bankrupt or any other reasons ETF will be impacted and is there any better option for SIP other than ETFs .. if we consider mutual fund also it can be a risk if they stop that scheme or if fund managers are not capable .or mutual fund company issues ..

Thanks for your great analysis.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

There is no evidence what happens when an AMC goes bankrupt but then there is SEBI that should have the guidelines for investors. Because if AMC goes bankrupt can mean the mutual fund as a whole can be at the issues.

The only reference point we have is UTI Scam Read some information about it here https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-UTI-scam

And then can use Google to find what was done.