1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Krishi Kalyan Cess and swach bharat cess !!

Discussion in 'Forum Posts Worth Reading' started by ganeshc89, May 4, 2017.

1. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

This article is about the Krishi kalyan cess and Swach Bharat cess it is applicable all market products if you buy you have to pay some cess on it krishi kalyan for farmers and Swach Bharat for clean India you can say extra income to the government, they are form of the indirect taxes.(generally it is an extra cash for development for particular area.)
    Now we know situations of the Indian farmers is very bad in our country due to lack of reforms and capital and we know we can't eat clothes, concrete or money we need food so the farming is the core component of our country.
    So in our country very less amount of reforms has been done for this sector most of the time we heard about the money problems.
    So as per trader and investor point of view thier is some picture which i can show all of you.
    ## only trader and investor community.(only Krishi kalyan cess)
    According to comparebrokerages.in Active client list.
    1.)Zerodha - 128736
    2.)Motilal - 192095
    3.) Sharekhan -3,50,509
    4.)ICICI-D - 591504
    5.)Axis-D - 236534
    6.)Angel -208545
    7.) kotak-2,57,563
    8.)Karvy:-1,74,690
    9.)edelwiess:-69717
    10.)Reliance:-86794
    11.)religare-118389
    12.)indiainfoline-222348
    14.)HDFC :- 468844

So i have only taken some of the big brokerages houses only. Now the total number of the active clients.
    31,06,288 So most of the peoples having at least two account in different brokerages so we divide it by 2 now the number is 1553144 and KKC cess is 0.5 % so if we take an average of 0.50 paise per trader or investor.

so now per day KKC cess is around = 776572 and for average 20 trading days it is around 15531440 now for 12 months it is around = 186377280 which is around 18 corers per year from cess and this is only from the trader and investor community so you can imagine that how much rest of the India is paying for cess.

The main motto is please use this money for the betterment of the farmers, i am not against any tax or cess but it should be properly use for the betterment of the country and for the people.
    What i feel that our economy is one of the strongest economy in the world because when thier is crash in the economy in the global level our country always stood firmly with very minimal effect to our economy.

Second the circulation of the cash in our company is excellent nobody really knows that how much cash we have. (##Please read also about japan economic crisis).

thirdly approximately 65 % to 78 % of gold present in the temples of India.(Rest gold you can assume that at least 10 grams of gold in each house of the country.)
    i believe that our economy will never go in cash crunch or any kind of economic unsuitability.

But we have two major problems which i have seen that is over population and food security.

So i hope you like the articles.And i hope that govt do some serious reforms in the field of agriculture because we know that is food is one most important thing in this world after all we all are doing work for this "food only".
    Jai Jawan and Jai Kishan.
    Thanks.

raja_praveen and shabbir like this.
  2. fishco75

fishco75 Member

Your exactly right Ganeshji. Government is not doing much towards Agriculture. Small countries like Israel and Thailand are so forward in this field. Our so called agriculture scientific community is simply sleeping.

Sent from my SM-N900 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

ganeshc89 and shabbir like this.