1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Real Story of indian Market !!!

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by ganeshc89, Apr 30, 2017.

1. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Today i am going to discuss about the story of Indian stock markets may be i am wrong at some point and may be right but please read and think over it.
    ============================================================================
    # 90 % of the people loose money in the stock market. is that true ??
    # then who is rest of the 10% people is earning the money for the market.??
    # Long term investing is good but can you make at least 100 crs from stock only. Like Jhunjhunwala and Vijya kedia.
    #is stock market is rigged or manipulated.??
    #previously thier is stock movement (momentum) means if the stock is trading at 30 rs it can be 70 in next three months. (Example tata coffee from 40 10 145 in three months, Rakesh jhunjhunwala case.)
    #Is thier inside job stock exchanges from personal benefit.
    ============================================================================##NEVER FOLLOW THIS SO CALLED RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA AND VIJAYA KEDIA etc
    why i am saying this because half of the story we dont know and they are also telling you lies because nobody tells you thier money making secrets.
    1.) Rakesh Jhunjhunwala :- Why i am choosing him because people are to much talking about this guy.

1.) First thing his trading capital is not 5000 it was 1000000 in 1985-86.
    ** In 1985 10 lakhs is very big capital what i have found that today it is around 92,47,677 rs
    you can check from her http://calculatorstack.com/inflation-calculator-india.php
    if the vegetables rice and i mean cost of living is also very low at that time.
    ** in 1982-1983 my father salary was range between 500 - 1000 per month what I remembered.
    ** Now you understand what is the value of the 10 lakhs rupees at that time.
    ** According to data he had something 10 to 20 lakhs between 1985 t0 1986 but how come he had bought
    shares of sesa Goa( Vedanta) worth 3 cores to in end of 1987.
    ** Most of the time in TV he is saying i don't know that :Mere 10 me se 9 sain Lagte the" are brother
    kyun nahi lagte that time sensex was merely trading at 1500 rs and our economy was close during that
    time and in 1993 it was open and we know that after that boom take place and second today we have
    more than1700 stocks in stock exchange but that time very few to invest. for example if you want invest today in bank stocks thier are numerous bank like 20+ both psu and private previously it was very few.
    ** One of the most important thing what i have found was they doubled thier money at specific period of
    time like 1933-1994 harsad scam " and keten parikh scam around 2000 the multiplied thier money.

Ok now i will talk about combine. I will give very few name with examples and i hope this will help you.

** Punjab tractors :- this stock was taken by every one like damani brothers, rakesh , Porinju,Ramdeo agrwaal,sanjoy bahttacharya. They buy the stocks and stocks boom. But what i have found that Punjab tractors fundamental was not good so why they chose this stocks and the reason was a take over news but nobody knows about that. so i feel that thier is inside job and that is possible in India .

## Damani advise to Rakesh Jhunjhunwala to buy this stock.

** Geojit parnibas: Same story rakesh and porinju both bought this stocks this company is loss making and illiquid and after that it booms to certain price levels.

** Hrashad mheta scam ACC from 300 to 7000 story damani and other especially vijaya kedia told that in tv that at that time ACC was very fundamental strong stock at that time but reports said that it was loss making company and one person i have met in train during journey he told me that in mid 1990 and 93 no body is investing in cement industry due to slow down and for ACC he told me that company is little bit loss making company. So they know must know that this stocks is going high through insider job. i feel so.

** Ramdeo agrwaal was rich during 1997 to 2000 when thier is ketan parekh K10 stocks booming sacm after that he loss also.

** So what i feel reality is different they are not really telling the truth imagine yourself how that is possible for rakesh only for making 10 lakhs to 8000 crs of money without insider job it is not possible i dont think so.

They always tell you hold for long term i bet you normal people will not even cross 25 cr rs in 35 years whether it is invested in stocks or mutual fund with a minimum capital of 20 lakhs rs so how they come for 5000 crs,1000 crs, 500 crs.

## The most important if they are so much knowledgeable and so called fundamentalist guy none of the single guy invested in MRF if i remember no body talk about it second reliance stocks after the incident of dhriu bahi ambani and bear cartel of kolkata, nobody dares to manipulate the shares of reliance.
    Colpal,Britannia actually most of the fundamental stocks they left.. i dont know why.

==========================================================================
    Now after introduction of f&o in markets people start manipulating.
    They short on the future and options side and they start shorting the derivative stock like.
    for example.
    they have short on 700 PE of ABC stock and Spot Price is 710rs and in future the also short at 705 lumpsupm.

what they do the simply shorting the ABC stock to manipulate markets to price go down and some of the institutional guy starts the algo trade which ultimately push the prices below the 700 rs.

## Now this is the 10% people who take the profit from rest 85 - 90 % people money in thier pocket.

# I feel algo trading should banned from markets and because of this alogo tarde market crashes many times.

# today if you bought a share at rs 50 rs after 1 year 55 rs after 2 year 53 rs after 5 years 52 rs so long term investment concept fails today market scenario. today if you going to trade metals sector you will get 10 to 15 companies from the same sector. today people power is dived because of large number of stocks.

So, I only want to say that everybody has different opinion but i must say dont follow the fake ones this is your money educate yourself and invest for your self.

Most of the people dont like it but the reality and truth is "This 10 % People simply milking thier money from rest 90% of community at some moment of time you must heard about the term " Cash Cow".

"What is the Most important i have seen in this market is "NEWS" " Money Management" " People Psychology and only matters how you use your money to create wealth "
    ==========================================================================
    "Nowadays in America and other countries in modern day the traders are more successful then investor."
    "Believe in yourself"

Thanks and i hope you like this.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. raja_praveen

raja_praveen Champion

CHARTS READING
    @ganeshc89 Ji I liked it .......I liked some points which are discussed above....making of 20 lakhs to 25-50 Crore is impossible.unless we indulge in FNO's is notable point.

ganeshc89 likes this.
  3. dev

dev Member

Business Owner
    Nice one. Very true.

ganeshc89 and shabbir like this.
  4. antony_revinson

antony_revinson Member

5. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion