1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Should We Worry About Nifty Going Back to 4000

Discussion in 'News' started by Suresh_Sinha, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I would not. When I am taking a trading position, I hit target or is out at the stop and so all good with that.

With my investments I am never fully invested and so if I can invest at 55% discounted levels of Indian Index (8500 to 4000), I will try to invest lot more than what I have been doing when Nifty was around 7000.

So all good for me and I would love that prediction to come sooner than later.

3. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

But don't you think you should book profits on your portfolio where you are doing a 30% profits in a very short span of time. I am talking about Britannia Industries.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Actually it should be based on fundamentals if the Britannia Industries is too overly priced or not to book profits and if we can find something better opportunity than Britannia to book profits else I would always accumulate more in them. Atleast thats what the plan is for my wealth building portfolio. I would evaluate companies based on their performance on business and then take the call. Market may give us good opportunities to invest in them.

Suresh_Sinha likes this.