1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Techincal Analysis of IDFC BANK Ltd.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ganeshc89, Feb 4, 2017.

1. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Please check my Analysis on IDFC bank Ltd. both in daily and weekly charts forming a very strong pattern of cup and handle if i am not wrong signs are positive.
    This bank is new ( Only 1 year old bank ) and it will take time to move up those people who are thinking price will cross 100 to 200 rs within short period of time they are wrong every company especially banks take time to up move For Example at this price it is far better then RBL BANK and other banks because it is now more stabilize at this price level. Why this bank stock fall suddenly from the price levels of 80 rs because of some bulk deal and people start selling due to negative sentiments about ruchi soya and NPAs.
    I will post a detailed fundamental analysis on this bank but this very difficult because data is inadequate but i will try my best.. and hope this technical analysis will help you to take your decision.

And remember in market everything moves no matter in which price they are " Bottom will go Up and Up will go down" & Vice Versa...
    I have Loaded Screen Shot of Analysis Please check it.

So keep investing!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    ramanujamsanta and akashgupt81 like this.
  2. sheths_shailesh

sheths_shailesh New Member

Great article. Have alreday invested few months back. Bought it at Rs.70. It has dropped since. But i am sure it will touch 70 again. Please keep on sending such news. Thanks. Shailesh

ganeshc89 likes this.
  3. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Sure shailesh ji

Sent from my SM-J500F using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

4. akashgupt81

akashgupt81 Active Member

What is "ruchi soya"?

5. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Ruchi soya company you google it you will get info on this...