1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Venkeys's a blunder mistake of my life

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by nagarjunadevasani, Jul 22, 2018.

?

please suggest on venkeys

1. hold

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. exit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nagarjunadevasani

nagarjunadevasani Member

Hi All,
    without knowing anything and by seeing up & downs in venkeys thought to play intraday and got blocked with venkeys and ending up with heavy losses and not getting the way how to cover those losses and what is the next step ..

Please guys any suggestions on this stock ---- VENKEY's (blunder mistake of my life)

i bought 138 shares at 3800 levels now its touched 1792 also.

shall i keep this share and wait for up move or exit with huge losses.

nirajshah likes this.
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

If I was in your place, I wouldn't do anything with it because number say company is a value but it can be trap as well. So to be able to judge if it is a trap or not should be your prime concern than to consider if one should exit or hold?

3. nagarjunadevasani

nagarjunadevasani Member

How to judge now ..can you please help on this ..is there any way how we can judge that it's a trap or not or any co concerns with the company operations

nirajshah likes this.
  4. avrajq

avrajq Member

It appears that the stock will ultimately take support around 1500 - the price from which it rallied about a year back. The downfall from 4500 levels has been on relatively low volumes. In your position, I would hold the stock with a stop below 1500. Wait for it to stabilise (around 1500 as per expectation) and thereafter consider further action. There seems to be no point in booking the loss at present.

upload_2018-7-22_22-33-26.png

5. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Wait for couple of quarters and analyze the results. Don't be in a hurry if things are good and let things settle. As @avrajq suggested a level and see if it holds for at least few months before you decide to hold or exit or a possible average it down.

bhat64, mk27418, dongawli and 3 others like this.