1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

18th August

Discussion in 'Portfolio Updates' started by shabbir, Aug 18, 2016.

1. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I had some old portfolio profit books and so I have purchased Jubilant Life Science around 447 Levels and though it has run up from 330 to 440 levels in last one week I still see it has good value for money.

I evaluated many pharma stocks and it took me long time to evaluate them and possibly that made me to buy Jubilant Life Science at 25% higher.

CIPLA, Biocon, Merck, GSK Pharma : Very high valuations because I had too many requests
    Granules and many other Pharma were me too kind of business with PE ratio of 25+
    Cadilla was my next best pick but again it was around 20+ PE but could not find much value in the price.

I have purchased 300 units of Jubilant and this is not the complete that I want to invest in this stock and I will be in this stock more at around 440 to 330 levels but stop loss will be 280.

Contract notes coming at the end of the day.

2. shabbir

BTW this was not one of the stock that was in my radar and it was suggested by @shreeganeshchikhali on whatsapp and when I tracked, it was an awesome stock.

3. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

This is an awesome entry Shabbir. Congrats.

shabbir likes this.
  4. shabbir

Contract notes attached.

The entry was quite early in the day and it was because I anticipated a breakout above its previous 52week of 455 and it just happened.

Though I was looking at many Pharma stock, the discussion among the members helped me find this hidden gem and that was the whole point of discussions on Whatsapp as well as this community.

Jubilant Lifescience declared its results last week but then it had made a loss in March of 2015 and to analyze and find all the relevant information about the company delayed my entry in the stock due to launch of this new community website but glad I entered today and better late than never.

Attached Files:

5. Suresh_Sinha

Suresh_Sinha Active Member

Whats your view on Jubilant Lifescience now. Currently trading at 495ish

6. shabbir

I expect consolidation between 480 and 520ish levels for couple of weeks atleast.