1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Chartink

Discussion in 'Tools/Software' started by jignesh_acharya, May 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. jignesh_acharya

jignesh_acharya Active Member

After speaking with the Chartink customer care, they said that they does not provide the intraday chart....
    It costs them 25 Lac/year,
    Very nice charting software but with no intraday :-(

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Yes very nice but for intraday I don't like to be using anything but my brokers option because if we have to use third party software to look for charts and then trade in other window, it never helps.

But yes once they have the needed traffic in chartink, they may go for intraday as well but yes it costs too much from NSE for live charts.

3. ravirajpr

ravirajpr Responder

The other option is eSignal data feeds however this would cost slightly on the higher side and there a better deal if you go for "Data on Demand" which is 15 mins delayed data.

4. cbpancha

cbpancha New Member

Working as 3D CAD Modeller in Godrej
    Dear all,

I am using Amibroker EOD ie. cracked version and updating eod using bhavcopy.
    If you required intraday live data then you can subscribe shareguru.in woh provide live intraday data ie. 500/- Rs permonth.
    I have used their data and it is quite reliable.

shabbir likes this.