1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

JK TYRE

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by ganeshc89, Feb 10, 2017.

1. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Every Body Knows that rubber prices are high and because of the china cheap quality tyres (No Anti Dumping) Tyre industries badly affected and their is no special provision for Tyre industries in this budget so they are right now badly hit.

1.)Why i am choosing this stock over others because other stocks are almost trading high.
    2.)Their total production has increased they have also acquire Cavendish industry for 2200 crs.
    3.) Asia First And World Second ISO 50001 CERTIFIED company.
    4.)Technology Edge- Hasetri Asia First and India Biggest foremost research center.
    5.) Key Partners to leading OEM.
    6.)Pioneer of Radial Technology in India.
    7.)India’s No. 1 Truck/Bus Radial manufacturer, Market Share -30% approx.

You can also check their investor presentation from their website here is the link http://www.jktyre.com/investorpresentation.aspx

I feel this stock will rise to a very good level from here potential of this company is very high and brand is well known it is technically and fundamentally strong stock only drag due to global policy and its aggressive expansion.
    if you look into its presentation then you know valuable it is.
    "Always remember buy those stock which are valuable and nobody is taking about them"
    Invest in it and forget it for at least 1 year for maximum return.
    Its ROE is 22 % for the past 5 years. and i feel that it is far better then Apollo Tyre.
    my maximum target for this stock is 250 - 300rs.

shabbir likes this.
  2. bhat64

bhat64 Apprentice

nirajshah likes this.
  3. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

4. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Yes you can buy this stock because fundamentals are very strong only due to FII increase their stakes in December and JM financial also increase their stacks about 1.11% 18.11 lakhs stocks so overall view is positive for this stock and i bet that it will grow more may it will cross the level of 120 150 or 200 rs level in next 2 - 3 years.
    but right now the chart is technically weak what i see that a bearish gartley is forming in the chart if it is broke 73 level then it may go to 65 rs of level.

for long term this stock is positive but for short term wait for entry if Monday it close below or the level of 78 then i feel bearish pattern will start .

shabbir and arunmohan like this.
  5. antony_revinson

antony_revinson Member

Ganesh ji, jk tyre is rocking, climbed 50%, speechless. Thanks for your wonder ful discovery.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

shabbir, raja_praveen and ganeshc89 like this.
  6. ganeshc89

ganeshc89 Builder

Thank you Antony is i am very happy that someone is making profit with my analysis at least today i can assume that i can do fundamental analysis and want to learn more please always give me feedback so i can learn more and rectify my errors.

Thank you very much and i am really happy for you Antony ji.

shabbir and raja_praveen like this.