1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

Kajaria ceramics and motheson sumi

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by rajesh, Feb 22, 2018.

1. ankur

ankur Member

I am holding mothersumi only small quantity and looking forward to hold it for next 5 year by seeing their vision documents. Can you please suggest should I add more quantity at current price (268) .

Should we buy WABCO India at this price ?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Motherson sumi is better than WABCO when it comes to aggressiveness of the management but valuations are not in your favour. Buying in dips is what I woud do if I have plans to buy Motherson.

3. ankur

ankur Member

When you say valuation what does it mean exactly. I am still in learning phase :).

4. shabbir

The price at which it is trading currently does mean that the company has to perform very well for the next few years. Any hiccups in earnings can mean a deep correction in the stock.

ankur likes this.
  5. ankur

ankur Member

I bought 200 units of motherson sumi of 56 avg price in mar 2020.I am thinking that I am in little bit safe zone w.r.t motherson sumi. When actually we should buy on dip like -10% or do we have any criteria.

Can you share some views on amara raja batteries . I have seen that it is in your portfolio as well. EV will be future in next decade. will it be good bet for long term. johnson controls has also exit from amara raja.

6. shabbir

Yes. 10%, 20% and 30% dips are the three dips where I prefer adding. Very rarely you get those 56 levels kind of dips. I bought it around 68 but was out because I never invest in company with such high debt. Now they have reduced it significantly.

You are seeing my early portfolio. Check the last page of the conversation and you will see I am out of Amara because of entry of Tesla and reading this - https://www.industryweek.com/techno...-out-to-banish-160yearold-lead-tech-from-cars

ankur likes this.
  7. ankur

ankur Member

Sir I am learning alot from the conversations :)

shabbir likes this.
  8. shabbir

Glad to hear that and it is the only motive of the community

ankur likes this.