1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

More Picks Like Jubilant Life Science

Discussion in 'Portfolio Updates' started by nirajshah, Aug 24, 2016.

1. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

Shabbir your suggestion of Jubilant Life was spot on on Whatsapp and I would like to get few more such suggestions as I missed it when you sent your broadcast.

Thanks once again.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

@nirajshah Jubilant life science is not one of my top picks and it is actually Britannia Industries because if you look at my portfolio, I have invested Britannia Industries at 2640 and it is trading at 3450 now a jump in 30%+ and compare that to Jubilant Life and it only 15% gains.

Gains are again not that important but more important is the entry time where I entered in Jubilant Life couple of days later and it happened because I was busy working with my team on ramping up this community. So my take is late entry in this stock.

Still I get your point that about more notifications and to be honest I research for my investment and to an extent queries that I get in this community and is not an advisor and so you will see lot less stock suggestions from me but hopefully they will be spot on. They have always been since Jan of 2016 though :D

Suresh_Sinha and techsridhar10 like this.
  3. rangareddy04

rangareddy04 New Member

Software Engineer
    Hi Shabbir,
    Is it a right time to buy Britannia Industries/Jubilant Life Science as both stocks are finely corrected or will go further down.

Thanks
    Venkat

Suresh_Sinha likes this.
  4. shabbir

Britannia Industries yes but Jubilant Lifescience I don't think because it is overvalued when compared to Aurobindo Pharma or Lupin who have become quite a good valuations. Still there is no harm in buying but relative valuations should also be taken into account.

5. rangareddy04

rangareddy04 New Member

Software Engineer
    Thanks Shabbir for a prompt reply

6. shabbir

My pleasure.