1. DIYTechnicalAnalysis is a private community of traders and investors interested in building wealth from Indian equity market. You can become a member with a one time registration fee of ₹199. Click here to become a member

TATA Motors

Discussion in 'Individual Trading Strategies' started by rahul_kumar, May 20, 2017.

1. rahul_kumar

rahul_kumar Member

Shabbir Bhai have you any idea about TATA Motors result. Every body having eyes on quarter ended results. What should to do for the person who is holding this stock. Can we expect better results for this quarter???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

nirajshah likes this.
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I don't track this company very closely to keep an eye on the results because I prefer Ashok Leyland over Tata Motors and added more of Ashok Leyland yesterday. Details and contract notes here.

Again if you prefer Tata motors, you should go with DVR and not with tata motors because it is always good to be invest in DVR

3. rahul_kumar

rahul_kumar Member

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I am totally agree with you and would like to invest in Ashok Leyland and TM DVR.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app

4. nirajshah

nirajshah Champion

5. bhat64

bhat64 Apprentice

My personal favourite in CV space is the CV ancillary business - WABCO, Jamna Auto, Gabriel and Greaves Cotton. All are strong moats with sizeable marketshare

Sent from my iPhone using DIY Technical Analysis mobile app